In some case brokers wish to delete a clients mortgage application from the system or delete the client and all of their files all together.
There are a few different options for you:
To delete a single Deal from the CRM, follow these instructions:
- From the dashboard, locate the Deal using the Contacts or Deals component
- If using ‘Contacts’, you will need to search for your contact, then click the ‘View’ button to see the full profile of the contact where their Deals will be displayed on the lower left of your screen.
- If using ‘Deals’, you can search by Deal #, or any other criteria to locate the Deal you wish to delete
- Click on the ‘View’ button to see the full detail screen of the particular Deal
- To completely delete the Deal from your CRM click on the Trash-Can icon near the upper right of the screen
- Once you confirm your request to delete the Deal it will be completely removed from your system and “CANNOT” be restored.
To delete a contact and/or ALL of their mortgage files:
- Locate the contact in your contact list and click on them once so your screen loads the Contact Details Screen. In the contacts’ contact card to the left of your screen you will notice a garbage can icon.
- Click on the garbage can and make your selection. Please note there are three options for you to select from.
- The first option is to delete the contact only. If the contact had any mortgage files, they will remain in your CRM.
- The second option is to delete ALL of that contact’s mortgage files. This will leave the contact, but will discard ALL of their files.
- The third option is to delete the contact AND all of the associated mortgage files.
- Once you confirm your request to delete the contact/file(s) it will be completely removed from your system and “CANNOT” be restored.
Did this article help? If not, please submit a support ticket for additional assistance.